Women and girls, regardless of age, race, religion, national origin and state of health.
Specific target groups include:
- Women and girls who survive violence and seek asylum.
- Women and girls who are in social isolation.
- Women and girls who want to have access to training or education to find a job or open their own business.
- Women and girls – immigrants, immigrants and refugees.
- Women and girls who need support and / or information to maximize their opportunities and improve the quality of life in their communities.
- Women and girls whose opportunities are limited because of their health.
An independent platform for women’s initiatives that aims to promote the human rights of women, their equality and their non-discrimination in Ukraine. The Charity Fund “Winds of Change” has begun to implement its programs in the Odessa and Donetsk regions since July 2016, and was registered in 2018 as a non-profit organization.
“Winds of Change” is a new model that aims to support and help every woman and girl regardless of age, race or religion, to take control and improve their quality of life. We also provide cultural counseling and services to women and children from various cultural, racial, and religious groups. and to women with health conditions that are vulnerable or are victims of violence.
In our work, we focus on providing women with tools as a means by which women and girls learn to take responsibility for achieving freedom and independence in their own decisions.
Creation of a safe space for the adaptation of modern women and girls in the conditions of social, economic, political crises and conflicts (modern challenges).
Promoting the creation and operation of effective solidarity networks among non-governmental organizations working on gender issues, human rights and democracy in Ukraine.
Support women’s efforts to create effective projects at the local and national levels.
- We are available.
- We are here for all women and girls, regardless of their history. We respect their individual needs and their aspirations. We are unshakable in our commitments.
- We achieve results.
- We are determined to influence individual women, helping them to realize their potential and contribute to the development of aspirations, values and achievements.
- We are ready to take risks to be a creative and have a multifaceted imagination. We constantly evaluate and improve our own practice, creatively responding to the needs of women.
- We are making progress together and not alone. We are ready to trust, in order to maintain partnerships with other people who share our convictions.
- We are looking for new ideas and different perspectives. We are transparent and passionate about improving and learning about innovative ideas, resources, programs and connections that will make us more effective.
- Our work is based on the principles of commitment and connection with women’s movements. We are committed to supporting women in making positive changes in their lives and the lives of others; providing education and information that encourages healthy relationships.
- We value our own knowledge and skills of women and their right to a service that ensures confidentiality, informed consent, and security.
Head of the organization BF “Winds of Change”.
Coordinator of the program “Planned success” economic independence of women – business projects, start-ups, assistance in employment.
Coordinator of the direction “Brave girls and strong women”
A positive program for girls from the Roma community.
Coordinator of The Media Education program
The Media Education program enables women and girls to understand how mass communication is used in their societies, to master the media’s ability to communicate with other people…
Coordinator of the program “Rights of girls and women with disabilities”
The program is to enable women and girls with disabilities to share our knowledge and experience, strengthen our ability to advocate for our rights,...
Obstetrician of the highest category of gynecology
Program “Reproductive and sexual health of women and girls”, Odessa
Obstetrician gynecologist of the highest category
Program “Reproductive and Sexual Health of Women and Girls” in Slavyansk and Kramatorsk, Donetsk Region.
Training in hairdressing skills
The course is conducted for women with children under three years of age who do not have a profession, who have no shelter and support from relatives.
Shop of charity